Plate Liquid Chiller
Features of Plate Liquid Chiller
- Product: Liquid Chiller Module
- Voltage: 12V 24V 48V DC
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Refrigerant Control: Capillary tube
- Evaporator: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Cooling Capacity: 100~550W (360~1,880Btu)
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 6.7 x 5.1 inch (L x W x H)
- Net Weight: 6.61 lbs / 3kgs (including drive board)
- Applications: Microclimate Heating and Cooling System
- Operate in the battery, vehicle, grid or solar power;
- Compact & lightweight coolant refrigeration chiller ;
- Use with the miniature compressor to enable peak performance;
- Closed-loop liquid chiller system provides a reliable cooling solution;
- The mini dc compressor provides a cost-effective cooling solution where
- size/space/efficiency are important factors.
Plate Liquid Chiller Manufacturer From China.
LINK SOLAR Plate liquid chiller module is a circulatory cooling subsystem. It consists of mini compressor 48V with R134A coolant, smallest condenser and radiator, copper coil evaporator, filter drier, driver board, and other refrigeration parts.
The benefits of Plate liquid chiller module include ultra-small radiator and high heat flux, it provides excellent cooling performance.
Plate liquid chiller system consists of 4 major components: a small compressor, a micro-channel condenser, an evaporator, and capillary or expansion valve.
The benefits of Plate liquid chiller module include ultra-small radiator and high heat flux. It has a very compact size in the design. By using a mini compressor, it has features of lightest weight as well.
The Plate type liquid chiller also provides focused heat transfer and is especially useful for applications where space and weight are critical matters.
Small Plate type liquid chiller
LINK SOLAR is a miniature compressor best supplier in China. Our main research is in compact cooling systems.
Our miniature cooling system specializes in working for the microclimate cooling system and provides extraordinary cooling capacity for the extremely hot environment and confined space.
We specialize in the design of small refrigeration systems (12V/24V/48V DC) and provide compact cooling solutions to meet our customers’ specific requirements which are to minimize weight, smallest footprint and affordable price.
We keep engineering and manufacturing up-to-date micro and portable commercial refrigeration systems for both OEM and ODM projects.